Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Prepare for bad history

We're just three weeks away from the next Carnival of Bad History. Horatio at Dodecahedron has volunteered to be the host. We have some submissions, but we can always use more. Want to review a bad historical movie? Know of a nonsensical conspiracy that needs debunking? Heard a politician or pudit make a really silly analogy? This is your chance to set the record straight. Send your submissions to John at archy, or to CoBH, or to Horatio at Dodecahedron.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free or paid free music hosting webhosting for blogging service By: Stanley Spencer Blogging is an abbreviation of "web-logging". The simplest definition of a blog is that it is an online log that is organized in... free music hosting

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a affiliate free php script site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate free php script related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Work From Home said...

Thanks for the information. I'm always
on the look out for people's opinions. I
run a website about window web hosting
so being informed is important to me.
If you ever want to check out my site
about window web hosting feel free
everyones welcome.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a personal web hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers personal web hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

web hosting plans said...

web hosting plans BLOGGGGGGGERS

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for web hosting plans... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today